Our Intermediate Diaphragms are designed to optimize the grinding efficiency of mills. Extreme high resistance of the structure is one of the features of our diaphragms. Both the structure and the castings are properly designed to fit existing mills or new mills, with a longer lifetime, better performance and lower downtime.
- Extreme high resistance of the structure
- Regulating Pipes to keep a fixed quantity of cement in the first chamber and optimize the grinding efficiency of the mill.
- Optimization of Air-flow circulation to dry the material and reduce coating
- High wear resistance of the slotted/blind plates
- Customized design to increase lifetime
- Easy Installation
- Reduce of Downtimes
Available Alloys for this application: FGN3; FGN10; FGN7; FGN16.